Brick and Mortar

I love Fire Mountain Gems, Fusion Beads and other online bead retailers, but I also like to go to brick-and-mortar stores when I get the chance, too.

We don’t have one in my hometown, just a Hobby Lobby and a Michaels craft stores, which are good for a few things, but neither has seed beads in stock.

While visiting my sister-in-law in New York a few years back, I visited Let’s Bead, which had so much stuff, I didn’t know where to start looking. I bought several strands of beads, which have since blended in with the rest of my stash so that I no longer remember exactly what I bought there. However, I do remember I liked the store, and I will definitely visit it again when I travel to Rochester, N.Y.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

"Elegant Beaded Bags" by Sonja Hood