Visions of silver-plated beads

It’s been another slow beading week as I work on an unrelated freelance project, but I’ve had a few ideas hanging out in my brain.

I’ve had plans to use these tubes in a bracelet that incorporates seed bead squares between the tubes:



Because I haven’t had time to focus on beadwork while I’m at home, I found myself thinking of variations of the original plan as I was driving to pick up my daughter a couple of days ago, such as arrows instead of squares, or maybe even stringing the tubes onto a loom and beading around them. I'm just not sure what type of clasps to use.

Hopefully it looks good when it’s complete.

Just gotta finish the freelance project so that I can get back to beading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

Masks and Lanyards