My Second Favorite Online Store


I bought these size 11 seed beads at Fusion Beads a few years ago. They were cheaper than the Delicas I get from Fire Mountain Gems, and mostly for that reason, I thought I'd keep a small stock of them for when I help my nephews with projects.

Once I got them, though, I realized these are pretty good beads, too. I was expecting hodgepodge of beads that have no consistent hole sizes and would need to be sorted through. What I found instead, though, was that, while they're not as uniform as Delicas, the degree of variation is not only acceptable, it's just enough to add a little character to your projects.

Needless to say, my nephews haven't used them much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens