Relaxing Birthday

My husband's birthday was Monday, the one day a week when neither of us have to go to a full-time job. Rather than spend the day trying to get things done around the house, which is how we typically spend our Mondays, we decided we'd rather just stay home as a family. It was, after all, his first birthday as a dad.

We rented four movies ("Contagion," "Tower Heist," "Dream House" and "The Adventures of Tin Tin") and ordered pizza. We spent the day having fun with our baby, watching the movies and dining on pizza, and I logged more time working on my beadwork in one sitting than I have in a couple of years. It was just a nice, relaxing day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens