Changing the Plan

Since I got back into this blog back in February, I've been trying to post every weekday. Some weeks I've managed to do so, others not so much. It seems, some weeks are just hectic enough that I cannot work on something every day, whether it be a project or a design, and I feel like I am really stretching to find something to talk about.

That said, I'm skipping a post for tomorrow, then beginning Monday, May 28, I'm going to change to updating this blog on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only. For the foreseeable future, this is what I plan:


  • Mondays: Tutorials.
  • Wednesdays: Project progress.
  • Fridays: Anything beading.


I don't know how long I'll be able to do tutorials, because eventually, I'll run out of things I know how to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens