Pandora Bracelets

I'm taking this post in a little different direction today but not talking about my own beading projects or other things related to my own beading.

On my 40th birthday, my husband surprised me with a trip to a bed and breakfast in Hot Springs, Arkansas. (Here's a link to it, in case you're interested.) At breakfast one morning, a couple of the other guests in the house were talking about their Pandora bracelets and where they were able to buy beads for it in Hot Springs.

That was the first I had ever heard of one. One of the ladies told me I should start my own. At the time, it didn't really interest me because, even though I enjoy making beaded jewelry, I don't really wear a whole lot of it. I like it, and I've bought some before, but I always forget to put it on. Therefore, it just sits on my dresser.

However, I saw a commercial for one the other day, and I started to want one. I think it's because now I'm a mom. Why does that make a difference? I don't really know. Maybe because the commercial was targeted toward mothers, with Mother's Day just around the corner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens