Another Working Lunch

I spent my lunch hour beading again on Tuesday and whipped out another kids bracelet. While I'm glad I have yet another piece to add to my finished pile, I was kind of kicking myself because I could've worked on my right-angle weave bracelet instead. I've been carrying it around in my purse for a couple of weeks now waiting for a chance to work on it, and when finally I get the time once that the festival has passed, what do I do? I forget all about it.

I'm really anxious to see how it turns out, because I think the same weave would look really good with a matte green bead I have.

I also have a plan for a square-stitch bracelet. I'm getting a mini backlog of ideas building.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens