100 Posts

Welcome! This is my 100th post on this blog! I wish I had something outstanding to post for this occasion, but I don't. All I have are just a handful of odds and ends.

  • I've finally reached the width I want on the rose-colored, right-angle weave bracelet I've been working on. Now, I just need to finish this last row and then it's on to the clasp. I've thought about weaving some Charlotte beads* into it, but I can't find the ones I want.
  • In search for Charlottes, I came across a new online bead retailer. It's called Shipwreck Beads, and it seems to have quite an extensive selection of Charlottes. I've never ordered from them before, but once I do, I'll mention my experience with them here.
  • A couple of my nephews are into crafts, too. One is an ace at making dream catchers. The other likes to work more with beads making bracelets and stuff. However, this past weekend, he gave me something he made with craft sticks: A sailboat. That's my birthday present. (Did I mention my birthday was Friday?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens