Bead Shop Shuttered

I intended to make today's post about another bead store I had visited while on vacation a few years ago. I thought the selection was good and the woman running the cash register (I assumed she was the owner) was very friendly, chatty and helpful as I browsed for beads I hadn't seen at home to add to my stash.

The store was called Bead Haven and it was located in the New Town section of Williamsburg, Va. However, in my search to find a link to it, I see the store has been closed after nine years of business.

I don't know that we'll ever vacation out that way again, but it was nice knowing there was a good store to stop in if we ever did.

Bead Haven, I only visited you once, but I still miss you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

"Elegant Beaded Bags" by Sonja Hood