Storage

About a year ago, my husband and I were busy making room for our baby stuff and the impending arrival of our little bundle of joy. At the time, I had my beads tucked away in several places. I had several small containers tucked within a wheeled file cart, which worked well, until my bead stash outgrew it.

To get ready for the baby, I bought one of these  and a set of these, which is where I keep them all now. The upside: I have all beads in one place, including room to put my beading books. The downside: Everything's only marginally organized. I have a drawer for findings, two that hold my seed beads, which are in smaller, plastic bead organizers.

Today, I went hunting for a hank of gold-plated Charlotte beads I'm sure I have, but now I can't find them. I remember where I had them stashed before we started reorganizing for Baby, but I have no idea where they wound up afterward.

I've thought about getting one of these or a couple of these so that rather than just grouping my beads, I can have them broken down into even smaller categories with a label for each drawer.

If any beaders have any suggestions about what works for them, I welcome them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens