Odds and Ends

Darn, I missed it!

A bead convention comes to town every June, and each year, I look forward to going. It's never very big, but it's a chance to see what others are making and pick up some beads that I don't see at my usual shops. The organizers had sent me a flyer about when it would be, but I never made note of it. Just yesterday morning I realized it had come and gone, and I didn't even notice.

Working lunch

I spent my lunch hour Wednesday beading again. I've kind of put the green bracelet aside to work on the black one, and I think I've reached the halfway point. I think I'm probably going to take apart the green one and start again; I have a different idea about what I'd like to do with those beads and I don't have enough to make two. Maybe if the black one turns out well, I can sell it on Etsy, buy more green beads and make both ideas.

"In August" doesn't mean August 1, apparently

As I mentioned Tuesday, Fusion Beads is revamping its site. Along with my most recent order, I had a note that said the new site would debut "in August," which I took to mean as soon as August begins. However, I went to the site yesterday. Either the changes made were so minute I can't tell what they are or the new site hasn't been launched yet. I'm betting on the latter. I'm still eagerly awaiting the new site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens