Back to the Old Routine

Last week, my husband and I took some vacation time from work to work on our house. We did the work during the day, and late at night after my daughter had gone to sleep, I worked on my beading. I managed to finally finish the herringbone bracelet I was working on and to start a loom bracelet.

This week, we're back at work, and for the first time in a few weeks, I spent my lunch hour working on beadwork. I didn't want to haul my loom to work, so I started a kid's bracelet instead. I had hoped to finish it, but I didn't quite. I still have a little less than half to go.

Hopefully, by the time the festival arrives, I'll have quite a few things on hand to sell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens