Next Project -- Another Bracelet

I still have yet to finish the green bracelet I was working on. It's getting close, but because some beads are still loose after I cut the strings on it Monday, I can't move it. So the only place I can work on it is at home.

The place where I have the largest block of time for working on it, though, is at work on my lunch break. Yesterday at lunch, I just started another that will be in exactly the same style as the green one. Hopefully, I will finish it a lot faster than the last one so that I can move on to some other projects before the festival, which is coming up fast. I probably shouldn't have started another time-consuming project this soon.

Hopefully, I'll have the green one finished by Friday, then I'll post a photo here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens