Braided Bracelets

These photos show the bracelets I've been working on. I've also started a blue one that has the thicker braiding shown in the green bracelet, but I'm only about a third of the way done with it. I think both of these look good, but I've also learned a few things, too, that hopefully will make the blue bracelet better on the first try. I've had to do a lot of reworking on these two, especially with the green one.

Black Braided Herringbone Bracelet

Green Braided Herringbone Bracelet

Also, while I was at the festival, I had an idea for new colors to try in this same style. I'm not sure how well it will turn out, but hopefully, it will look good.

Both bracelets are available at my Etsy shop, located here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens