My Next Project

I'm very close to finishing up my latest herringbone bracelet. It just needs a few final rows, and thankfully, it turns out I will have enough beads after all. Yay!

I'm a little up in the air about what I'd like to do next. I'd like to rework some of my children's bracelets since I found that most of them would be too small for girls about age 5 to 8, which is who I envision wearing them. Getting them redone before the next arts and crafts show I decide to set up with should be a priority, but that probably won't be until this May.

I've been thumbing through my new book"Traditional Indian Bead & Leather Crafts" by  Monte Smith and Michelle Von Sickle, and I'd really like to try one of them. I have some leather that I bought several years ago, but I haven't done anything with it yet. Perhaps I can give a project or two a try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens