Lots of Ideas Rolling Around

I've been thinking a lot lately about trying to make enough doing beadwork and other crafts to actually earn a living. I know it won't be easy, and it will probably take far more determination and patience than I currently possess. However, I've toyed with the idea for several years now. I think it's time to either put the energy needed into it to see if I can do it.

Building a stock of completed items won't be easy with a toddler, especially if I want to have enough money in savings to tide us over through tough times. My best efforts will have to be made while my little girl is napping and on my lunch hours at work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens