Favorite Craft Books
Here are some books on beading and other crafts that I enjoy. I welcome any information on titles you enjoy as well, so feel free to comment, either on books within the list or your own favorites.
- "Contemporary Loom Beading: A New Look at a Traditional Stitch," by Sharon Bateman.
- "Art of Seed Beading," by Elizabeth Gourley, Jane Davis and Ellen Talbott.
- "Beading in the Native American Tradition," by David Dean.
- "Little Bead Boxes: 12 Miniature Containers Built With Beads," by Julia S. Pretl.
- "The Beader's Guide to Color," by Margie Deeb.
- "Beadwork Creates Beaded Rings," edited by Jean Campbell.
- "The Beader's Bible," by Claire Crouchley.
- "Beadwork Creates Bracelets," edited by Jean Campbell.
- "Designer Beadwork: Beaded Crochet Designs," by Ann Benson.
- "Beaded Cords, Chains, Straps & Fringe," by Beadwork Magazine