A place for everything

Boxes on the mantel, bags of beads in my desk drawer, tote bags with projects in progress, a bolt of fabric behind the door. My beads and beading supplies are pretty scattered around the house these days.

After I recently spent 20 minutes looking for my flush cutters, I said to myself, "It's time. It's time to go through all of this stuff and get it all organized once again."

The last time I went through it all was right after my daughter was born. She'll be 4 next month, so yes, it's definitely time.

I wish I was more naturally organized. You know, one of those people who put everything back where they got it. (A have to give a shout-out to my hubby on this. His alphabetizing and categorizing skills could leave any librarian envious).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens