Next project: Round earrings or an "N"?

Round beaded earrings.
My grandma called a few weeks ago to ask if I had any round earrings. She was asking on behalf of a woman who works in her doctor's office who likes Native American crafts.

I told her I had some but no longer do. She told me her next appointment isn't for six months or so, so I've got plenty of time to make some for her to take to show the woman.

I made round earrings once before, and they took a long, long time.

On the day I started them, I invited a niece and nephew over to keep my daughter entertained. I foolishly thought I could knock out a pair or two over the two hours the kids played together. Instead, I got just one only half finished.

I loved the way they turned out, though. So I plan to have some for my grandma to take the next time she goes to the doctor.

My other project in the pipeline is an "N" for my daughter's bedroom door. On a recent trip through Target, my daughter got very excited when she saw wooden letters in the crafts section and begged my husband and me for an "N" because that's the first letter in her name.

I'm not sure how to create one, unless I do a square with an "N" in the middle, but I've decided to surprise her with one, maybe by the time her birthday rolls around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

"Elegant Beaded Bags" by Sonja Hood