My laugh for the day

For the first time in a long while, I fired up my Beader's Canvas software to map out a pumpkin in peyote stitch.*

In no time flat, I had the basic pattern, and then I printed it off.

This is how it turned out.


That is a regular-size, 8.5x11-inch sheet of paper, and that printout -- see my tiny little jack-o-lantern in the upper-right corner -- doesn't help much.

My husband and I had a laugh over that, and then I remembered that to get it the size I want, I have to save it as a JPEG then print that file out.

Hopefully I remember that next time, because I can't afford to have to print everything twice.


*I decided to use brick stitch when I started the project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens