Mother-daughter beadwork time

Seed bead rings made with wire and Delica beads.

Last Sunday, I gave my daughter a quick lesson in making seed-bead rings. She didn't get very far before she wanted to do something else, but since she's just 5 years old, I didn't want to force her to stay with it and make it not fun for her.
Well, earlier today, she asked to work on it again. And much to my happy surprise, she started picking up speed. Last week, it took her probably 10 minutes to put 5 seed beads on the wire. Today, she was able to add 5 beads in about 3 minutes.

I'm very proud of her.


What crafts do you like to do with your children? Let me know in the comments field below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens