"Elegant Beaded Bags" by Sonja Hood

My in-laws sent me a few new beading books for my birthday last month, and I cannot wait to try them out.

The first one I want to try out is "Elegant Beaded Bags" by Sonja Hood because features crochet beading, which I've toyed with a time or two, and bags, which I love. (Seriously, I've signed up for magazines I didn't really want just to get a free bag with it.)


"Elegant Beaded Bags" by Sonja Hood

Each project in the book falls into the "easy" category, which makes it perfect for a bead-crochet novice like myself. I can crochet, but the only crochet projects I've ever completed were blankets. From the first time I saw a bead-crochet bracelet, I've wanted to make one, but for some reason, I find it intimidating. Hopefully, this will be the book that gets me past the skittish stage.

I'll update with a craft book review once I have a chance to try it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens