"Pendant Necklaces" full of projects on my "to-try" list

"Pendant Necklaces" by Jerilynn Clements,
Nancy Javier and Barbara Finwell


While I mostly work in seed beads, I'm looking forward to giving the projects inside "Pendant Necklaces" a try.

The book, a Leisure Arts Publication by Jerilyn Clements, Nancy Javier and Barbara Finwall, was another birthday gift from my in-laws. I love the look of every necklace it features and the fact that the book includes some instructions on using polymer clay. I've never tried polymer clay, but it's a medium I've long considered adding to my craft stash. Maybe the Dragonfly project will be what will give me the courage to finally give polymer a try.

For now, I'm going to put the book aside while I try out a project from "Elegant Beaded Bags," but this one is next on my list. Some of the projects look so simple, but they still have a lot of "wow." I'm hoping the book will help jump-start my own creativity, which I feel has been a little stagnant lately.

I'll update later with a full review once I've done more than flip through the pages, but I'd like to know: Have you tried this book? If so, what did you think of it? Let me know in the comments field below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens