All eyes on Halloween ...



Black beads ... check.

Orange beads ... check.

Plethora of projects for Halloween ... eh, I'm working on it.

I'd like to make some earrings in the shapes of jack-o-lanterns, witches, and black cats, but I've never made any of those in earring form before. Hopefully, they'll turn out good.

I ordered a few tubes of orange beads from Fire Mountain Gems last week, and already got them in the mail Tuesday. I planned to dive right into beading and make the jack-o-lantern earrings first, but my plans for Tuesday went sideways when my sister asked me to take her to the doctor after her blood pressure spiked into a dangerous range (she's doing well now, thankfully). 

So now, all I have on my after-work agenda for Wednesday is making the jack-o-lantern earrings. Hopefully, I'm hard at work making the first set as you read this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens