Deconstruction days

In the interest of saving beads, I go through phases in which I deconstruct some of my beadwork. 

That's what I’m in the middle of right now. I'd like to turn a few of these bracelets:


into three-row (or more) daisy-chain bracelets I've seen in one of my bead books but have never tried. I like the way they look in the book, but I don't have enough of the beads I want to use without taking apart the single daisy chains.

So I deconstruct, starting with the blue and white one. I still have a few "daisies" to demolish before I can start putting it back together again, but I'm eager to get going.


Do you ever deconstruct your beadwork? Tell me about it in the comments section.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

"Elegant Beaded Bags" by Sonja Hood