My first-ever Etsy sale



Over the last week, I finally got my first sale through my Etsy store! I sold a flute my uncle made several months ago.

I first listed it back in August, and after the listing expired the first time without a buyer, I have to say, I was starting to get a little discouraged.

And then, this past Saturday afternoon, I picked up my phone after taking a short nap, and I nearly fell over when I saw the notification that one of my listings had sold. I had to read it two or three times to make sure I wasn’t misreading it.

That afternoon, I got the flute all packaged up for it’s trip out to California, but then I had to wait for Tuesday to roll around before I could get it in the mail. (Monday was Presidents Day.)

I cannot tell you how excited I am, even now, days later! Ever since I started listing back in August, every few days, it seems, a visitor to my shop would "heart" one of my items for sale, but I have to admit, I was starting to think no one was every going to actually buy anything.

What a pick-me-up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens