Deconstruction days, part II

Last week, I was taking apart one of my daisy-chain bracelets. This week, I'm reworking it into a three-row daisy-chain.



That's how I've been spending the last 20 minutes each night before I go to bed, working on this bracelet. After I had already deconstructed its predecessor, I remembered that I had it for sale at my Etsy shop, so I deactivated the listing.

My sister noticed and sent me a text: "Did you sell your bracelet?"

"No, I just deactivated it because I took the bracelet apart."

"Oh, well," she answered. "It was in someone's cart for about three days. I was hoping you'd sold it."

I about fell over. I had no idea it was in someone's cart.

Odds art, the person who had it in his/her cart wasn't going to buy it anyway, not after it had been sitting in the cart for three days, but I'm still a little bummed I didn't notice it was in someone's cart before I took it apart. Maybe it would've eventually sold.

Oh well. Hopefully daisy-chain bracelet 2.0 winds up in someone's cart, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens