A beaded lanyard for my reading glasses and a bracelet



I've had a productive past couple of days. I finished a bracelet that I've had "in progress" since about May, and I created a lanyard for my reading glasses. I also started a second bracelet.

The lanyard is just for me. I've been wanting one for a while now to make accessing my reading glasses easier. But the black and blue bracelet ... well, I can't decide if I want to list it at my Etsy store. See that small bend in it? That won't be noticeable to someone wearing it, but if a buyer doesn't notice it from any photos I put on Etsy and bought it, would she feel cheated when it arrives in the mail? I don't think it would bother me, but I don't know how someone else might feel.

Anyone want to share their thoughts?

Reworking this bead blog

In the coming weeks, I plan to revamp this blog some so that it's a little more navigable. I also had some thoughts on beading videos I can do. Please feel free as I tweak the site to let me know what changes you like and which you don't.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens