Check back often. More beading how-tos will be added in future posts.
- Stop Beads
- Ladder Stitch -- Method 1: Use to create two equal lengths of string coming out of the ladder. This is ideal for projects in which the ladder is not on the edge of the project.
- Single-Needle Ladder Stitch: Use to create a single length of string coming from the ladder. This technique is ideal for projects in which the ladder is at the edge of the project.
- Square Stitch: Use in projects that look like loomwork.
- Peyote Stitch--Even Count.
- Peyote Stitch--Odd Count.