A Little Frustration

I finished the black herringbone bracelet I was working on, but it turned out a little longer than I had hoped. I can wear it fine but someone thinner than I might have trouble keeping it on her wrist.

I plan to make another that's shorter, but first, I want to create a different bracelet I have an idea for. I started it in square stitch, but because I wasn't smart enough to use a stop bead, I dropped my work and lost half of the rather lengthy first row. So I started again on a loom, but that didn't work out too well either because I kept skipping beads. The first time, I was able to fix it, but the second time, I tried to backtrack, I just made it worse.

Hopefully, tonight's projects will go better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

"Elegant Beaded Bags" by Sonja Hood