Slow progress for me, but my sister shows off her skills

As often happens, I've only been able to work on beadwork a little here and there over the past couple of weeks. I have completed nothing, not even the three-row daisy chain bracelet I started a few weeks ago. I've made progress, but it's still not long enough to wrap an adult-sized wrist.

This is all of the progress I've made on the daisy-chain
bracelet I've been working on. The left photo shows where I was
on the project on March 7. The right shows where it is now.

But I am hoping that I'll be able to make some major progress in the coming weeks. I spent two whole days ridding my daughter's room of unwanted toys and outgrown clothes, and now I feel a little more like I can kick back and relax.

New to my Etsy Store

My older sister, whom I still look up to after all these years, created these, which have been added to my Etsy shop:



I think they're so adorable. It's just a shame that I cannot wear earrings without getting an infection in my ear lobe. I'd love to get a pair of them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens