Speed beading? I wish

Scrolling back through my earlier blogposts, I see I've been working on my three-row daisy chain bracelet for almost two months, and I'm just now starting to feel like the end is in sight. I haven't had much time, but I've been beading a couple of rows every night. If only I could bead a little faster.

Here's what it looks like now:


Just another three or four rows, and it will finally reach 7.5 inches in length.

I haven't decided yet whether I want to list it on my Etsy site. I'll need a second opinion before I make up my mind; while I like the way it looks overall, I'm not sure it would appeal to most people, and I worry that the string is a little more visible than I'd like for it to be. I don't know if I'm being too critical. Is it really all that noticeable to other people, or is it noticeable to me?

I need to ask someone whom I know will give me an honest answer and not just give me the answer they think I want to hear.

That's on my to-do list for this week. If the feedback I get is positive, it'll be on my Etsy store sometime within the next week. If not, it'll be a deconstruction project later.

Once this is done, it's on to my next planned project: Another bracelet incorporating some silver-plated tubes I've had on hand for a while now. Hopefully that one won't take me several weeks to complete.

If only I could bead faster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More pumpkin earrings for Halloween

I've got a notion to sew a Halloween costume

My Etsy shop reopens